Select The Best Bank Coaching Centre In Jaipur And Grow Your Knowledge Today! - Power Mind Institute
Banking is one of the booming employment sectors in India. Having a job at SBI or IBPS banks not only offer job security, but also a great network and scope for further development. As an individual interested to go for jobs, what else could you demand for. But as we know, best things doesn't come easy. There are a set of banking exams for which you need to prepare with constant hardwork and dedication to actually make a change.
With various topics included and a vast syllabus, banking exams are really not easy to deal with. And let's be honest, dealing all with yourself can be a bit too hard. That's where we enter the picture. Connect with Power Mind Institute - The Best Bank Coaching Centre In Jaipur - and elevate your learning experience today. From personalized guidance to unique teaching approaches, detailed notes to delving into conceptual clarity, we cater all your needs. With a history of success, our qualified professionals are ready to teach you. Join Power Mind Institute Today!
Still contemplating? Try our demo sessions now!
Eligibility Criterias For Banking Exams
There are different eligibility criterias for different banking posts. Depending on the bank you are choosing, like public sector or a private sector bank, these criterias might differ. But in general overview, to be eligible for banking PO exams, you must be:
- A resident of India
- Must have completed your graduation from a recognized University of India
- You must be anywhere between 21 to 30 years of age.
- There must be no legal proceedings or criminal records against you in the law records of India.
Also, if you are appearing for a bank clerk exam, you must take care of the following:
- You must be from India.
- Hold a Graduation certificate from any recognized University of India
- Must be between 20 to 28 years of age.
- Must have no criminal records.
Although these are the basic requirements, you must check if there are any other requirements on the bank's website as the criterias differ for different positions in different banks.
Facilities Offered At Power Mind Institute As The Best Bank Coaching Centre In Jaipur
These are the reasons to choose PMI over other coaching institutes mentioned in the following:
- Scientific teaching approach for more than 16 hours + daily scheduled dedicated learning.
- Standard classes
- Test series (Routine test series, Weekend Test).
- A Doubt counter; distinct (SSC Selected) lecturers for solving problems.
- Completely updated study material based on the latest exam schedule, across over 200 mock tests on each topic.
- Both online and offline test series.
- Excellent subject knowledge and competitive expertise from the finest teaching staff in the profession
- Facility of a free library from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. (all English and Hindi newspapers, magazines, reports, government publications, and PowerMind publications).