Learn With The Best Sbi Po Classes In Jaipur- Join And Prepare For Your Dreams With Power Mind Institute!
SBI PO is one of the most sought-after examinations in India, according to research studies, for students hoping to pursue a career in the banking sector in the country. SBI PO banking exams are the most desired of all the banking exams in India, offering excellent packages and plenty of room for growth. In reality, the SBI PO post refers to a probationary officer's position at the State Bank of India. It is a marginal level position that is offered throughout India in both private and public sector banks.
In addition to extreme commitment and diligence, passing this test calls for insightful study and a level of one-on-one mentoring that Power Mind Institute provides. As the top SBI PO Classes in Jaipur, we have a skilled team of educators that are prepared to put in a lot of effort to ensure your success. Together, let's realize your dreams. Come watch our demo sessions now!
Detailed Eligibility Requirements For SBI PO Exams
It is always advisable for Candidates to check eligibility criteria before applying for the SBI PO Exam. Below are the official SBI PO eligibility criteria that can be used by candidates to determine whether they are eligible to apply for the exam.
To get eligible for the SBI PO Exam, a candidate needs to pass through different parameters, these include the Educational Qualification of the candidate and the Maximum Age Limit to be eligible for the SBI PO Exam 2023.
Here are the major educational criteria for SBI PO Exam 2023:
- The candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a well-known university or any other equivalent qualification that is recognized by the Central Government.
- The final year/semester of the applicant's graduation may also apply on a provisional basis. They will, however, need to show proof of passing their graduation exam at the time of the interview.
- If you have an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate, make sure the date you passed it matches the notification date.
- Chartered Accountants are also eligible to apply.
- The application form requires candidates to indicate their graduation percentage to the nearest two decimals as part of the SBI PO qualification criteria. A CGPA may be awarded to an applicant, in which case the grade should be converted into a percentage, which should be indicated in the online application.
- The SBI PO exam is also open to candidates with less than 60% in their graduation. There is no minimum percentage required in graduation needed in the SBI probationary officer exam by candidates to appear in this exam. The State Bank of India prescribes no minimum percentage in Graduation for the SBI Probationary Officer (PO) exam.
Age Relaxation slabs for SBI PO 2023
To be capable of taking the SBI PO Exam 2023, the aspirant must be within the specified age range. A candidate may not be younger than the lower age limit or older than the upper age limit.
Max Age Limit
General (Person with Disability)
OBC (Person with Disability)
SC/ST (Person with Disability)
Persons ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during 1 Jan, 1980 to 31 Dec, 1989
Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years of military service
Facilities Offered At Power Mind Institute As The Best SBI PO Classes In Jaipur
These are the reasons to choose Power Mind Institute over other coaching institutes mentioned in the following:
- Scientific teaching approach for more than 16 hours + daily scheduled dedicated learning.
- Standard classes
- Test series (Routine test series, Weekend Test).
- A Doubt counter; distinct (SSC Selected) lecturers for solving problems.
- Completely updated study material based on the latest exam schedule, across over 200 mock tests on each topic.
- Both online and offline test series.
- Excellent subject knowledge and competitive expertise from the finest teaching staff in the profession
- facility of a free library from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. (all English and Hindi newspapers, magazines, reports, government publications, and PowerMind publications).
Still contemplating? Try our demo sessions today!